Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WEEK 9 THING 20

YOUTUBE......Finally I can spend some time doing what my sons spend most their time doing.....watching youtube videos!

I had no idea that there was a "videos being watched now" or "promoted videos" sections. The videos watched now gives a great indication of current events that are of interest to the younger population. I think it is mostly younger people that are watching YouTube because: a. they have lots of free time b. they tell each other about cool videos and then race home to watch them and c. computers are their life-blook.
I know people of all ages watch them, but, not many 50 year olds spend hours cruising around YouTube looking for air guitar videos for example.

I found the site easy to navigate and search. I suppose there will be applications for library use, but, I can't think of any right now. I'll ask my sons;)

No comments: