Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WEEK 9 THING 23

WHOOPEE.....I'M FINISHED!!!!

I actually enjoyed doing most of the 23 things. There were some frustrating moments, but, I am pleased that I was able to figure most things out on my own. I also was able to accomplish some things that I would have thought were beyond me technologically.

I especially like playing with photos on Flickr and some of the other sites.

I think this program helped to bring me up to speed on the new technologies and started me thinking about applications that I can use during my work day and that the library could incorporate into our day to day business.

It takes time to explore these things, use them and get comfortable with them. I think many times it is not that people are adverse to new technology we just don't feel like we have the time to devote to it. This program gave us that time.

I would definitely participate in another program of this type.

No comments: